The Executive Committee provides the primary governance for the Partnership. Members are elected for a three year term. For a complete description of the role and compositional makeup of the EC see the Partnership Governance Structure.
- Chair: Peggy Seiden (FY21-FY24)
- Past Chair: Daniel Dollar, Associate University Librarian for Scholarly Resources, Yale University (FY21-FY23)
- Vice Chair: Gwen Bird, Dean of Libraries, Simon Fraser University (FY22-FY24)
- George Machovec, Executive Director, Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries (FY21-FY23)
- Steven Mandeville-Gamble, University Librarian, UC Riverside (FY21-FY23)
- Teri Oaks Galloway, Executive Director, SCELC (FY22-FY25)
- Matt Rosendahl, Library Director, University of Minnesota Duluth (FY22-FY24)
- Matthew Shaw, Dean, Ball State University Libraries (FY22-FY25)
- Matthew Sheehy, University Librarian, Brandeis University (FY22-FY25)
Prior to the formation of the Executive Committee in June 2020, a Steering Committee guided the work of the Partnership. See the Acknowledgements page for members.