The Partnership maintains four working groups focused on the needs of the organization and the shared print community. See Working Group Updates for current and past work of the Working Groups.
- Advocacy & Communications
- Collecting and making available compelling narratives and informational materials about shared print programs.
- Best Practices
- Draft and promulgate a set of guidelines for various shared print activities.
- Explores open retention data in support of program needs, and integration into relevant metadata and discovery services.
- Research & Network Level
- Investigates at scale activities including research, communication, funding, and expand shared print.
See also the Acknowledgments page for previous members of working groups