The Partnership maintains four standing committees focused on the needs of the organization and the shared print community. See the Partnership Quarterly and PAN reports for current and past work of the Standing Committees (formerly referred to as Working Groups).
- Ad Hoc Standing Committees
- Standing Committees that are limited in duration or scope arise from time to time.
- Best Practices
- Draft and promulgate a set of guidelines for various shared print activities.
- Communications and Advocacy (Joint Standing Committee with the Rosemont Shared Print Alliance)
- Collecting and making available compelling narratives and informational materials about shared print programs.
- Explores open retention data in support of program needs, and integration into relevant metadata and discovery services.
- Research & Network Level
- Investigates at scale activities including research, communication, funding, and expand shared print.
See also the Acknowledgments page for previous members of standing committees.