The Partnership maintains four working groups focused on the needs of the organization and the shared print community.
- Advocacy & Communications
- Collecting and making available compelling narratives and informational materials about shared print programs.
- Best Practices
- Draft and promulgate a set of guidelines for various shared print activities.
- Explores open retention data in support of program needs, and integration into relevant metadata and discovery services.
- Research & Network Level
- Investigates at scale activities including research, communication, funding, and expand shared print.
See also the Acknowledgments page for previous members of working groups