The Executive Committee provides the primary governance for the Partnership. Members are elected for a three year term. For a complete description of the role and compositional makeup of the EC see the Partnership Governance Structure.
- Chair: Kirsten Leonard, Executive Director, PALNI (FY21-FY22)
- Vice Chair: Daniel Dollar, Associate University Librarian for Scholarly Resources, Yale University (FY21-FY23)
- Past Chair: Susan Stearns, Project Director, EAST (FY21-FY22)
- Tina Baich, Senior Associate Dean for Scholarly Communication & Content Strategies, IUPUI University Library (FY21-FY22)
- George Machovec, Executive Director, Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries (FY21-FY23)
- Steven Mandeville-Gamble, University Librarian, UC Riverside (FY21-FY23)
- Peggy Seiden, College Librarian, Swarthmore College (FY21-FY23)
Executive Committee Advisory Group
Ivy Anderson (WEST)
Mike Furlough (HathiTrust)
Robert Kieft (Shared Print Consultant)
Jake Nadal (Library of Congress)
Roger Schonfeld (Ithaka S+R)
Prior to the formation of the Executive Committee in June 2020, a Steering Committee guided the work of the Partnership. See the Acknowledgements page for members.